Back To School FreebieFor my back to school top ten I have decided to split into two lots of five. The first set of five are books I fell in love with whilst in high school. The second set of five are books I think would make excellent discussion topics for those now in high school.
My top five books I fell in love with whilst in high school
- Lucas by Kevin Brooks
- The Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan
- Sabriel by Garth Nix
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Wind Singer by William Nicholson
My top five books for class discussion
- The Hate U Give (THUG) by Angie Thomas
- After the Fire by Will Hill
- Slated by Teri Terry
- The Glimpse by Claire Merle
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
What were your favourite books to read in high school, and which books would you like to see discussed in classrooms?