Top Ten Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends
Which characters do you have crushes on?
Each of the below characters have in some way influenced what I look I for in a partner, more than me having a crush on them (although when I was younger I did crush on some of them), bar Lila. With her it is more that I love her for her sense of adventure, courage and straight forwardness, and I'd love to be like her just a little bit.
- Akkarin from Black Magician by Trudi Cannavan
- Aragon from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- William Marshal from The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Lucas from Lucas by Kevin Brooks
- Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J.Maas
- Cole from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Matthais from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Lord Maccon from Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi