This Weeks Top Ten is: Bookish Worlds I'd Want To/Never Want To Live In
For this week I am going to split it into Top Ten places I would want to live in, and Top Ten I would consider living in, but am pretty sure I wouldn't survive. What would be your favourite bookish worlds to live in? Which ones would you never want to live in?
Top Ten Bookish Worlds I'd Want to Live In
- Red London: A Darker Shade of Magic.
- Ketterdam: Six of Crows
- The Night Court/Court of Dreams: A Court of Mist and Fury
- Village of the Hidden Leaf: Naruto
- Howl's Castle: Howl's Moving Castle
- Narnia: The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Magician's Guild, Imardin: The Black Magician Trilogy
- Outer World/Death Shop: Under the Never Sky
- Middle Earth: Lord of the Rings
- The Wizarding World: Harry Potter
Top Ten Bookish World's I'd Consider Living In
Now some of these worlds I'd be tempted to live in, but doubt very highly I'd survive which is off putting.