Tuesday 19 June 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #27

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and is an opportunity for everyone to know fellow book bloggers and book lovers, and share bookish lists. Every week is a different theme, and you can join in on any Tuesday.


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is: Books to Read by the Pool or at the Beach. Am going to use this weeks theme as my Summer TBR list.


  1.  Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
  2.  Exile by S.M. Wilson
  3.  Evolution by Teri Terry
  4.  I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan
  5.  The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
  6.  To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
  7.  Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
  8.  Witchsign by Den Patrick
  9.  Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
  10.  A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

4 comments:

  1. Awesome list!! I'm hoping to get to a few of these as well! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea Witch was an excellent read. Hope you like it, too.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a fab summer TBR :) I think you'll really enjoy To Kill A Kingdom and Exile.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea Witch was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/top-ten-tuesday-164/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Leave a link and I will visit.

Top Ten Tuesday #40

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl  and is an opportunity for everyone to get to know fellow book bloggers and lovers, and...